nothingrightnow
Hello A special welcome from the Alliance Devilish Shadows. Please feel free to explore our forums. To get access the full content of the forum please register or become a member of Ч and register.

Alliance Leader
Sgt-Sabbs Admin
nothingrightnow
Hello A special welcome from the Alliance Devilish Shadows. Please feel free to explore our forums. To get access the full content of the forum please register or become a member of Ч and register.

Alliance Leader
Sgt-Sabbs Admin
nothingrightnow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nothingrightnow

nothingrightnow

HomeNG2Latest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome! The Devilish Shadows!!! new website in progress...
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» What's your top 10 best games?
My crappy job I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm by Synyster

» my birthday in 3 days!!
My crappy job I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:57 am by tsolron

» Everyone's favourite music?
My crappy job I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:08 pm by Synyster

» MJ Memorial
My crappy job I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 am by Evil

» My crappy job
My crappy job I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm by misskitty

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My crappy job

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
misskitty
Admin
Admin
misskitty

My crappy job Empty
PostSubject: My crappy job   My crappy job I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:51 pm

Omg I just recently switched from doing nights (9pm to 5 am) to working days (10am to 6 pm) and well there is this really mean resident all she does is complain and yell at staff and other residents. She is on a secure floor.(which means she is on the floor where you need a code to get off the floor, all the crazy people are on that floor) Anyways, since i've been back on day i've had to clean the floor she is on and she comes out of her room just to yell at me and tell me i'm doing a bad job. I have no idea why but the last 2 days she's been really mean and she won't leave me alone. Usually if you walk away and ignore her she stops. Yesterday she called me a stupid b-word. and today she was telling me i am going to get fired and i'm killing her. OMG i just couldn't handle her today. this 90 year old woman almost brought me to tears. Sad
Back to top Go down
Synyster
Synyster

My crappy job Empty
PostSubject: Re: My crappy job   My crappy job I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:42 pm

Tell your boss/the owner of the place she is being a b-word
Back to top Go down
tsolron
tsolron

My crappy job Empty
PostSubject: Re: My crappy job   My crappy job I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:54 am

Are you sure she's in the correct place? Maybe she should be in a coffin.
Back to top Go down
Aminav
Diplomat
Diplomat
Aminav

My crappy job Empty
PostSubject: Re: My crappy job   My crappy job I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:52 am

Give her some rat venom and free the world from a parasite. You dont deserve a treat like that.
Talk to youre boss, see if you can do other floor or something, or get a good earpieces and set the music really high to stop hearring all shes crappy talk.

Aminav
Back to top Go down
misskitty
Admin
Admin
misskitty

My crappy job Empty
PostSubject: Re: My crappy job   My crappy job I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:45 pm

i told my boss yesterday and she said she was going to go talk to the woman but i don't think she ever did. But i don't work on that fllor often and if she is still really bad this week-end i'm going to tell my boss that i don't want to work on that floor anymore... but she bugs everyone at my work like that! my boss is even afraid to go up there and talk to her lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My crappy job Empty
PostSubject: Re: My crappy job   My crappy job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My crappy job
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
nothingrightnow :: NON-RELATED Ч TOPICS :: WHATS NEW?-
Jump to: